BSIT-I

BSIT-I
Mu__main

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Getting To Know Me(Speech)

Hi Everyone Let Me Introduce myself..I'm Jane Le Rhoze Paeste Dagondon .
Some says I have a unique name will for me its just an ordinary one.
My mom is Janet Durig Paeste She was graduated here in my current school ,Misamis University took the course of Midwifery, 
While my dad is Leo Undag Dagondon ,will i cant say much about him but he work at the Misamis Occidental National Highschool as one of the staff of the school.
I have a  brother named Jan Leo Kairo Dagondon his 2 yrs. younger than me,will he's graduated as a computer hardware a scholar before at the south wstern cebu took the course BSM but he did'nt finish to study there because of our financial problem that time.
that's why he shift his course and then finish it so that he'll be searching for work but he planned to take again and finish to study his first course.He's my only sibling i had.
















No comments:

Post a Comment